Corrupted Games Help for Words With Friends
What is a corrupted game?
An inaccessible game that can no longer be played due to data not properly received by the client application and/or the server.
Ways to indicate a corrupted game
- “Out of Sync” message appears when accessing a particular game
- Particular game is frozen/unable to open
- Tiles unable to be placed onto the board
What to do when this occurs
A corrupt game will be automatically removed from your active games when the game reaches its auto-resign time limit.
- 6 days for “random” opponent games
- 11 days for all other games
If you have any questions about a corrupt game, please provide us with the following information
- Username of the opponent in the corrupt game
- Date/time the game started
- What occurs when you try to open the particular game